Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My new 50 Mexican pesos sunglasses


This is the last of my Mexico City blogflection series by sharing that I left my sunglasses in my car when transferring to an airport shuttle service that took me to the airport for my flight to Mexico City.

Gasp! That was my reaction when I discovered that I was sunglasses-less and in uncharted middle-age man territory because all middle-age men wear sunglasses.

So upon arriving in Mexico City, I quickly fixed the problem by buying another pair. Looks like I’ll be going around looking cool all summer long with my new 50 Mexican pesos sunglasses.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

1 comment:

Charles Long said...

Maybe you should see if you could get them in 1.25 as per one of your previous blogs. Then you'd look cool and be able to read.