Monday, May 11, 2009

The rest of my fitness training life


So where do I go from here? I’ve been there and done it, not all but a good cross-section of popular training methods. Some produced better results than others but who knows for sure because exercise intensity and diet are big variables, along with training enthusiasm. I’ve said it at least a dozen times before – the program has got to match the personality.

Last week was the first time in a while that I trained 3 times in a week – Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. A very busy seasonal work season followed by a pilgrimage to Mexico City left my training effort light by historical standards. So has my ongoing intermittent fasting (IF) journey.

I guess this brief blogflection is nothing more than my reflective cyberspace utterances of the thoughts rambling around in my middle-age man head, of where I have been, where I am and where I want to go in the fitness and health departments. I know that I’m only as good as my last workout and that I am what I eat.

One thing is for sure – today is the first day of the rest of my fitness training life.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

No comments: