Friday, September 11, 2009

Oldie but goodie #12


It was a short journey down memory lane and we have arrived with today’s oldie but goodie #12 of my top 12 favorite Pierini Fitness blogflections – one from each month – during the past year. Now I realize it’s time to get back to work and compose some new creative and original blogflections starting tomorrow.

Today’s oldie was originally published on August 25, 2009, the day after I returned to the gym after a 3-week training rest and recovery sabbatical. My reflection pondered about those who, like me, took a training time out but, unlike me, never resumed their fitness training. Lately, life has been getting in the way of my training and that probably influenced my selection of forever never made it back to the gym as today’s oldie.

I hope you enjoyed today’s Pierini Fitness blogflection oldie but goodie #12.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

No comments: