Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Oldie but goodie #9


We are down the home stretch in our short journey down memory lane of the top 12 favorite blogflections published at Pierini Fitness the past year. The journey should end this Friday.

Several blogflections published have had a “slap in your face” or “in your face” message directed towards overweight and out-of-shape middle-age men. I’m sure the motivating influence in these compositions is a personal message to me that I could join those ranks if I do not stand guard against the perils of middle-age man fitness and health lethargy so alive and well in America.

Today’s oldie but goodie #9 was originally published on May 20, 2009 and was definitely a message to myself. You can read it here: A fat man on the beach.

I hope you enjoyed today’s Pierini Fitness blogflection oldie but goodie #9.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder, is a fat man on the beach worth more than a skinny man in the ocean?

Justin_PS said...

Come on, Ed... it was good blogflection but do you really need to make my eyes bleed with that pic again?