Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Oldie but goodie #4


Day by day, our short journey down memory lane continues with today’s oldie but goodie #4. What I’ve discovered in revisiting the 365 blogflections I’ve written the past year is my affinity for those based on a true story and today’s oldie but goodie is no exception.

Originally published on December 6, 2008, it’s a bittersweet blogflection where I share a memorable and pleasant experience of my wife and I meeting a famous person over 24 years earlier, and my feelings and thoughts the day after reading a sad news article about him. It provided me a stark reminder of how our lives can change so drastically and so suddenly from the visions we have for them. You can read it here: Thanks for the memory O.J.

I hope you enjoyed Pierini Fitness blogflection oldie but goodie #4.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

No comments: