Sunday, September 27, 2009

This last Sunday in September


It was a busy and productive week for me in my work world with much accomplished under acceptable levels of managed stress. In my health and fitness world, I made it to the gym for good workouts three times this week and practiced my intermittent fasting lifestyle Monday through Friday. In the rest and relaxation department, I had mixed outcomes with a couple sleep deficit nights but great deep sleep the other nights.

But today is different than all those other days this past week because it's Sunday and, as usual, this chief executive blogger is resting and rejuvenating his body, mind and spirit. So there's no great blogflection today because Pierini Fitness is closed this last Sunday in September.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

No comments: