Tuesday, October 20, 2009

This other cardio closer idea

Last Friday’s blogflection included a demonstration of a short cardio closer exercise using clubbells for those who want to mop the cardio floor in 5 minutes or less.

Here’s another video demonstration of a short cardio closer exercise that also uses clubbells taped during my Friday afternoon workout that I wrote about yesterday. It too incorporates a karate stance and clubbells but adds a basic karate front kick to add balance and coordination challenges to the cardio challenge.

Give it a try and tell me what you think of this other cardio closer idea.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

1 comment:

Tom said...

That looks like a good one. Kicking makes everything harder. Moving forward smoothly simultaneously with the feet and hands is also good skill practice.

I'll try it when I get out from behind this desk.