Tuesday, December 24, 2013

O Holy Night

While running around today on Christmas Eve doing this and that, every now and then I'll pause for the cause and remember my dearly departed father who passed away on May 24, 2013.

I miss him very much and am grateful for all the pleasant memories I spent with him, particularly during the last 20 years of his life.  The best way for me to honor his life is by how I live the rest of my life.

Hopefully, I do so whenever I add a new Pierini Fitness blogflection about living and dying, gracefully aging and trying my best living a good and honest life.

So in my father's honor, I share the following song sung by one of his favorite musical artists, the late Perry Como.



Thank you dear Dad for giving me my Catholic faith which I'll cherish this evening, O Holy Night.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

No comments: