Saturday, August 29, 2009

Oldie but goodie #1


Today is the start of a short trip down memory lane to revisit the chief executive blogger’s top 12 favorite Pierini Fitness blogflections from the past year – one from each month. These oldie but goodie classics will appear here during the next two weeks in their chronological order of original appearance.

Pierini Fitness entered the blogosphere on Thursday, August 28, 2008 with this introductory blogflection:

Welcome to Pierini Fitness, a middle-age man's cyberspace chronicle of his journey down the superfitness highway in the fast lane.

For the past four years, I have maintained a training journal on two different fitness forum websites. I've created this new blog to continue my cyberspace training journal, and to record anything else I have on my mind for my archival benefit and for the benefit or disadvantage of anyone else who happens to stumble across Pierini Fitness.

Read at your own risk. I make no guarantees and I do not profess myself to be an expert at anything other than my own pursuit of my own destiny.

The first Pierini Fitness oldie but goodie blogflection was originally published on September 3, 2008 and you can read it here: Every man who looks in the mirror sees a 16 year old kid. It's one of my favorites because it made me aware that I enjoy writing about the thoughts that swirl around in middle-age men minds.

I hope you enjoyed Pierini Fitness blogflection oldie but goodie #1.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

No comments: