Monday, August 31, 2009

Oldie but goodie #2


Today we continue our short trip down memory lane of revisiting my top 12 favorite blogflections from the past year with oldie but goodie #2.

While the Pierini Fitness banner describes it as a cyberspace for me to chronicle my journey down the superfitness highway in the fast lane, the blogflections I delivered during the first month clearly established my growing interest in writing middle-age man reflective ramblings unrelated to fitness.

My second oldie but goodie blogflection was originally published on October 4, 2008. It was my first of several to follow with a political message. You can read it here: Always be her groom.

It’s one of my favorites because I shared about my personal life and values and discovered that, while I generally am not one to engage in political discussions and debate, there are instances in which it is necessary to do so for my sanity.

I hope you enjoyed today’s Pierini Fitness blogflection oldie but goodie #2.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

No comments: