Friday, August 7, 2009

Under the weather


It was very ironic two days ago that, while at a client’s location where I’ve been working lately, I commented to an employee how young people get sick often and older folks like me do not. My comment was in the context this person’s young co-worker who had called in sick that day. The person to whom I was talking was suspicious of her “illness”.

Later that Wednesday evening, I went to bed with extreme whole-body aches, a bad headache, and a serious case of the chills; so bad that my teeth were clattering like a tap dancer performing on a hardwood floor. At that moment it was very obvious that I was ill. It had been a long time since I was last ill and now it was my turn. Yesterday I was flat on my back most of the day with continuing aches all over my body and a fever. I'm not sure what's in store for me today.

So that’s the extent of today's token blogflection because the chief executive blogger of Pierini Fitness is absolutely and positively under the weather.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

5 comments:

Charles Long said...

Bummer. Hope you get well soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi Pierini,

Sorry to hear you're feeling poorly. I'm hoping you have some sunny days ahead!!

Meanwhile, get plenty of rest!
Take care,
Donna

Justin_PS said...

Get well soon, my fitness brother!

Pierini Fitness said...

Thanks all for your visits and well wishes. In a small way, they eased my body aches.

Have a great weekend!

Franklin said...

God speed and get well soon!