Monday, March 20, 2017

Stung by a bee

Recently I shared how getting less sleep the next month was something on my to do list as a way of meeting the challenging hours of work required of my job.  I shared how four to five hours a night is how I plan on doing this following the little-sleep practices of President Trump and St. Teresa of Calcutta for the next month.

This is my first progress report of how this challenging experiment is going; I did mention I’d let you know.

Well Saturday night I slept a little more than this average goal and it was very, very deep sleep.  When I woke up on Sunday morning, it took me some time to know where I was.  I had deep sleep fog in my brain and my eyelids appeared to be still shut by sleep glue. 

When I looked at myself in my bathroom mirror, my face looked like it had been stung by a bee.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

No comments: