Monday, March 13, 2017

Taking Monday off

I’ve worn myself out over the weekend with a second opinion article I wrote appearing in my hometown newspaper yesterday.  I really tried my best to write a winner and believe I did. 

I also spent part of yesterday afternoon replying to various e-mails received about what I had written.   The two thumbs up e-mails outpaced the negative ones by almost a two-to-one margin.  It was fun replying to each one with a courteous and polite message, something that isn't always easy for me. 

It’s nice to know that some people think I have good things to say.  And, it’s also nice knowing that I may have hit a nerve with others, making them think about stuff that might make them feel uncomfortable.

In any event, this all has worn me out, leaving my creative writing abilities bone-dry.

Therefore, here at Pierini Fitness, I’m taking Monday off.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

No comments: