Sunday, February 15, 2009

The best is yet to come


A quick read of my blogflections this past week provide few clues to support the Pierini Fitness blog name, or its introductory description of a middle-age man’s cyberspace chronicle of his journey down the superfitness highway in the fast lane. Don’t let my middle-age man ramblings about this and that unrelated to fitness fool you; I’m training, I’m in the fast lane, but I’m not going full throttle right now. As I’ve said before, something is better than nothing and that is how I’m training these days during my busy work season.

This past week I trained on Monday and Friday at my gym. On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday I trained at home in my basement - a 10 minute very-early morning flexibility workout and an early-evening single set of 54 standard burpees upon returning home from work. One day I went to a local park on the way home and did my burpee set. I also did the early-morning flexibility workout and single set of burpees on Monday and Friday.

But today is Sunday and Pierini Fitness is closed so the chief executive blogger can rest his body, mind and spirit. Come back tomorrow for another creative and original blogflection about a topic yet to be determined but guaranteed to be original. Train hard and smart and remember the best is yet to come.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

No comments: