Sunday, February 8, 2009

Lazy Sunday in Sacramento


As usual, Pierini Fitness is closed today. It's Sunday and the chief executive blogger is taking a much needed day of rest for his body, mind and spirit.

The photo is the front entrance of an expensive clothing store in Lucca, Italy, taken in October 2000. My wife noticed the store name while we were across the street buying bread in a bakery. Aftewards, we crossed the street, entered the store and I introduced myself to the store employees. We exchanged business cards and they gave me this pocket-size laminated photo that had a calendar on the back side.

Visit tomorrow for another original blogflection about a topic yet to be determined but guaranteed to be original.

Until then, for me it's just another lazy Sunday in Sacramento.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

No comments: